As well as being an important professional commitment to you, we are required to comply with applicable Commonwealth, State and Territory privacy laws. The Commonwealth privacy law is the Privacy Act 1988 and the State/Territory law is the Health Records and Information Privacy Act 2002 (NSW). Under these laws, we are required to comply with a set of privacy principles that protect you and your data.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We will not sell or rent this information to any third party outside of our organisation. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you.
- The information collected will be used for the purpose of providing treatment to you in a safe and effective manner. Personal information such as your name and address will be used for the purpose of addressing accounts, processing payments and writing to you (via post or email) about our services and issues affecting your treatment. Information may be collected and stored by Excellent Assets Pty Ltd or by the contracting entity; Maroubra Dental Centre, 233 Maroubra Road, Maroubra.
- We may disclose your information to other health professionals, or require it from them if, in our judgment, that it is necessary in the context of your treatment. Disclosure of your details will be minimised wherever possible and this will be discussed with you before such a time where indicated and appropriate.
- Your medical history and all treatment records will be kept by the contracting entity; Maroubra Dental Centre, 233 Maroubra Road, Maroubra) or both. Forms completed digitally as part of your care will also be kept by Excellent Assets Pty Ltd.
- Your health information/records may be forwarded to another medical practitioner at your request. This will require a release form to be completed by the requesting party. An email with this signed form attached should be sent to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org ; fees and charges may apply.
- If any of the information we have about you is inaccurate, you may ask us to alter our records accordingly at any time.
- This website will collect personal information when you: submit any form OR an enquiry OR provide feedback OR subscribe to a newsletter OR promotion OR engage in an online chat. You may un-subscribe at any time or request that the information and details held about you by Excellent Assets Pty Ltd be deleted. Please provide this request in writing to email@example.com should you require it.
- There is one exception when the collection of personal information is necessary or unavoidable. This is when someone else provides iDental with your personal information.
- We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
- This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other such sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information if they are concerned.
Dr Jamie Workman is a registered Dentist with APHRA in Australia. He is currently employed by Excellent Assets Pty Ltd and he contracts for both Maroubra Dental Centre and The Australasian Academy of Dents-Facial Aesthetics ().
This website is owned by Excellent Assets Pty Ltd.